What does Mars in Gemini mean?
“Mars in Gemini” on an astrology calendar means that from our perspective here on Earth, Mars is moving through the part of the sky we call Gemini. It reflects a general atmosphere that is active, and busy, with information flowing fast and coming in from many directions. In a birth chart, Mars in Gemini means that from our perspective here on earth, Mars was moving through Gemini on your date of birth, making this activated, fast-moving, multi-tasking nature a feature of the “blueprint” that makes you who you are.
Transit Mars in Gemini March 3 – April 23, 2021
As Mars exits slow, deliberate Taurus and enters quick-minded Gemini on March 3, time itself may seem to speed up. Mars highlights, activates, and stirs the pot. In Gemini, Mars is in the realm of information, language, and logic. Gemini is the most flexible, adaptable, and versatile of the three social air signs. Gemini is the realm of the everyday– neighbors, coworkers, siblings, relatives, and others in your orbit.
Mars in Gemini activates an urge to talk, get your point across, be heard. But you’ll get the most valuable and actionable information if you sit back and listen to the ideas and activities swirling around us during this 7-week period.
Key Mars in Gemini dates
- Mars enters Gemini – March 3, 2021
- ☆☆ Mars sextile Chiron – March 13-17
- opportunity to bridge a divide, heal
- ☆☆ Mars trine Saturn – March 17- 21
- stabilize, formalize, establish rules and boundaries, build trust
- ☆☆ Mars conjunct the North Node – March 24-28
- inspired actions, good connections & ideas
- ☂☂ Mars square Neptune – April 5-9
- spacey, lacking in focus, distracted
- increased risk of infection
- gossip can be toxic
- ☂ Mars semisquare Uranus – April 12-14
- something different arrives on the scene
- jumpy, explosive, irritable
- ☆☆ Mars trine Jupiter – April 15-17
- travel, expand, promote. take advantage of an upbeat, optimistic, outgoing vibe
- a meeting of the minds
- ☂ Mars inconjunct Pluto – April 17-18
- inflamed, out of sync. a need to adapt, adjust, heal
- Mars enters Cancer – April 23
- Dates from Molly’s Astrology Calendar
Be careful on Mars stress days, marked with ☂☂. Tempers flare, and accidents are more likely. Good ideas, clear courses of action when you see the ☆☆.
Mars in Gemini at work
- Workflow is quick-paced, snappy, detail-oriented, with many little tasks and errands.
- It’s a busy time. You may have at least 2 different irons in the fire, requiring you to be flexible and multitask.
- Quick bursts of activity, with a high possibility of a last-minute scramble to a deadline.
- A great time to study, learn, and explore new ideas.
Mars in Gemini in close relationships
- With the action vibe in a changeable, unsettled place, your impulses may take you in a number of directions.
- If this is you, try meditation, binaural beats, or other techniques to settle your mind.
- Choose your words carefully. We’re all a little fragile now, and sharp words can injure.
- We all feel like talking and chatting more when Mars is in Gemini– but we get what we need when we listen.
Mars in Gemini and your health
- High-strung nervous system.
- Inflammation impacts the fingers, hands, arms, shoulders. The bronchi and lungs.
- Flare-ups of chronic asthma, arthritis, or nervous conditions, especially on Mars’ stress days (marked with ☂☂).
- If you were born with Mars in Sagittarius, the Mars in Gemini period is a weak point in the 2-year Mars cycle for you.