Sun and Mercury in Virgo opposite Chiron and square Mars
Venus in Libra square Pluto
Mars in Sagittarius square Chiron
Both the “Big Picture” and the “Day by Day” forecasts show trouble this week. Schedule light! Take care! Don’t be in a hurry!
- Offer help rather than criticism.
- “Perfect” is the enemy of “good” today. Disagreements about the correct way to do something may derail or delay a project.
- Conflict due to political, religious, or ethical differences.
- Do the next right thing; not the next thing right.
- This powerful contact to Chiron brings up the places we feel broken, incomplete, or different, like an alien on a hostile planet.
- Try not to be so hard on yourself, or too quick to judge others. Just about everybody is struggling now.
- If you notice a disconnect between what is being said and what you sense in your gut, pay attention.
- You may trigger strong reactions in others, even if you didn’t mean to light the fuse.
- Spiritual wounds in need of healing.
- Don’t skip breakfast! Stable blood sugar may be the key to your well-being today.
- Your body’s intelligence has a lot to tell you, so tune in. (Chiron in Pisces)
- As tension and stress are more pronounced, we tend to be more anxious, hasty, and careless.
- Chronic conditions, infections, autoimmunity, allergies, and sensitivities may flare up.
- Drink plenty of water, and keep your diet clean and easy to digest.
- Ease stress with everyday medicines, like fresh food, a hot bath, or a foot rub.
- Sleep patterns may be unusual or disturbed. Pay attention to dreams.
“Do the next right thing; not the next thing right.” Wow, thank you, Delphic oracle! Now I know that if doing the next thing right entails doing the “next right thing,” I should shoot myself in the head because of the way Venus is squaring Pluto!
Today’s horoscope, for realz yo: “There will be fraud in your Internet surfing today. Leave a sardonic comment to avoid falling head-first into the pits of hell.”
David, I’m not following your logic. It seems like that sentence made you angry. I hope your week gets better. x
yikes, last week was a mild version of this.
welcome to the hot seat, right?
i hope i have enough books to read to keep me outta trouble
thankyou once again…nothing like a little ‘cue’
Thank you! I feel a lot better just knowing this, as I am experiencing all of the above!!!!