Mars in Pisces fires up and activates one of the most emotional, spiritual, and sensitive areas of the Zodiac. This infuses this time with a passive, free-form quality that lends itself to anxiety and confusion as well as creative ideas. Efforts that you direct toward spiritual growth should be fruitful. Try to spend some time in meditation, dance, art, and music.
Mars brings speed, heat, and new ideas to the sign with every visit. Sometimes that heat is easier to channel. Those dates I have marked with a double-star ☆☆ or a green dot 🟢 on the printable planning calendar.
Other times, the energy tends to be less contained and more destructive, with a greater potential to result in insult and/or injury. I have marked those dates with a double-umbrella ☂☂ or a red dot 🔴.
Mars in Pisces timeline
- April 14, 2022 – Mars enters Pisces
- ☂ April 30 – May 2 – Mars semisquare Pluto
- Friction, struggle, manipulation
- ☆☆ May 12-14 – Mars sextile North Node
- Opportunity to come together
- ☂☂ May 15-18: Mars conjunct Neptune
- Confusion, ill-informed action, shady dealings
Mars in Pisces at Work
- Emotion, compassion, and intuition motivate and drive people to action.
- Moody and distractible.
- Projects are constantly sidetracked by new things to do.
- Goalposts and parameters move and shift.
- Focus on art and design tasks.
- Clear up and complete unfinished business and paperwork from the past.
Mars in Pisces in Relationships
- Mars in Pisces stirs up the unconscious. This may trigger a release of painful emotions like fear, grief, and loss.
- Mars in Pisces heightens emotions and intuition. Pay attention to your hunches and instincts.
- Aggressive actions may be carried out covertly or directed at the wrong target.
- Sex is “go with the flow.” Sometimes the river flows strongly, taking you to magical places. Other times it dries up and stops for a while.
Mars in Pisces and your Health
- Allergies, sensitivities, autoimmune illnesses, mood disorders, and addictive behaviors may flare up, especially on Mars’ stress days ( days).
- Sleep may be unusual or disturbed, with active or violent dreams.
- The lymphatic system is like the drainage system of the body, and home to the immune system. Help lymph move by staying hydrated and moving your body. Yoga, t’ai chi, and qigong are especially good at getting lymph moving.
- If you were born with Mars in Virgo, this will be your weak period in the 2-year Mars cycle. So take things slow. Take a proactive approach to managing stress using meditation, regular exercise, and healthy eating. And be careful not to burn out. (Don’t know your Mars sign? Get your birth chart to find out.)