☼ Business time!
The pace of life settles, and the mood turns serious as Mars exits freewheeling Sagittarius and enters goal-oriented Capricorn on January 24. Mars in Capricorn lights a fire under your focus, ambition, and work ethic. Astrologers consider Mars to be “exalted” in Capricorn, meaning the energies are a good match. The initiative and drive of Mars, expressed through the focus and discipline of Capricorn, tends to work out to a useful result.
- What action steps can you take to rise to the top?
- Solidify your intentions now. Write down the results you want, and get to work.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Take it as it comes.
- Motivate customers to buy, motivate the team with rewards, recognition, and status.
- Complex plans, especially repairs and construction, should go especially well on days when Mars aligns favorably with other planets (☼☼ days).
- On days when Mars makes difficult aspects (☂☂ days), frustration, negativity, and pessimism can be stumbling blocks.
- Mars gets serious and focused on the long term as he lights a fire under Capricorn, sign of trust, commitment, and longevity.
- Attractions to people at work, different ages, different status.
- Energy and vitality pick up as Mars moves into Capricorn. The vitality battery holds a steadier charge.
- It’s a great time to train for endurance sports like cycling or marathon running.
- Inflammation in the joints, especially on ☂☂ days. Take extra care to avoid potential triggers.
- Movement is important. Be as active as you can, especially on good Mars days (☼☼ days), when energy is more abundant and steady.
- Eat for bone health! Mineral-rich bone broths give your body the raw materials it needs to build and repair bones and joints.
- Exercise for bone health! Even very low-impact weight-bearing exercises like T’ai Chi and gentle yoga stimulate the body’s bone-building mechanisms.
- On Mars’ stress days (☂☂ days), be careful. Accidents and injuries from overexertion are more likely; so don’t push beyond your limits.
- If you were born with Mars in Cancer, this will be your weak period in the 2-year Mars cycle. Go slow, avoid processed foods, and be careful not to burn out. (Don’t know your Mars sign? Go to astro.com and calculate your birth chart to find out.)