Saturn in Sagittarius trine Uranus and square Chiron
Jupiter in Libra opposite Uranus
“One of the penalties of an ecological education is that one lives alone in a world of wounds. Much of the damage inflicted on land is quite invisible to laymen. An ecologist must either harden his shell and make believe that the consequences of science are none of his business, or he must be the doctor who sees the marks of death in a community that believes itself well and does not want to be told otherwise.”
Transiting Saturn tells us where the work is in life. When transiting Saturn trines Uranus, changes progress more smoothly, especially when they involve science, technology, or a break from tradition. But transiting Saturn square Chiron tells a second, more complicated story, one that awakens unresolved trauma and asks for the hard work of dealing with painful realities you may have avoided in the past.
Both of these stories have a second and third chapter coming up in the Spring and Fall of 2017.
- Saturn trine Uranus suggests a time when a newcomer can enter and find acceptance in established circles. It’s a favorable time for staff changes or other major updates.
- Difficulty reconciling, retrofitting, or “hybridizing” different technologies or ways of thinking.
- Be extra careful with international orders, clients, contracts, etc. Language barrier or translation problems, cultural misunderstandings may result in problems or delays.
- Legal troubles due to incompatible interpretations of law.
- When the situation gets difficult, honesty is the best policy. Incompatible or conflicting beliefs and world views create emotional turbulence.
- Past or present trauma comes up for attention and healing. Work through it, and you’ll arrive at a new and liberating perspective on the situation.
- Practice kindness toward yourself. When the pesky self-limiting thoughts arise, think: Who would I be without that thought?
- Chiron is half man, half beast. He represents a union of conscious awareness with the unconscious instinctive awareness– the grounded, nature-beast part of you. Chiron encourages us to work with the mind-body connection.
- Chiron’s association with chronic illness makes this a potentially challenging time. But it may also signal a rock bottom and a turning point in your story.
- The “Chironic” part of you knows innately when you are on the right track. Get to know that inner voice, and listen to it when it speaks!!
- Anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and addiction patterns may flare.
- Potential for mistakes or drug interactions. Be careful with new medications— even herbs and supplements.
- Your acupuncturist may do wonders for you this month.
- The liver and gallbladder struggle with a heavier toxic load than usual, resulting in headaches, gallstones, and oxidative stress in susceptible people. Try a few days of bentonite clay or charcoal to help remove toxins from the digestive tract.