“Birth Chart Deep Dive” is the course for you if:
- You know some astrology already
- You’re really into it
- You’re ready to take your chart readings to the next level!
I started teaching astrology online after it became clear to me that…
- People love astrology!
- The demand for well-trained astrologers far outweighs the supply.
- Astrologers can enjoy an amazing lifestyle filled with flexibility, fulfillment, and the ability to truly make an impact in the lives of others.
- I want excellent astrology instruction to be available to anybody who wants it.
My astrology practice has always been about making astrology relatable and practical. I’m on a mission to demystify astrology, bring it to earth, and make it real and applicable for astrologers and their clients, using textbook learning and real-life examples.
Here’s what students are saying about the "Birth Chart Deep Dive" course
What’s in the course?
Coming into the course, you should be familiar with the beginner basics in astrology: the planets, signs, and houses of the chart. You should have at least a familiarity with the aspects— conjunctions, oppositions, squares, etc. (But if you don’t feel super-confident with aspects yet, don’t worry– we will review them in depth in Lesson 1.)
Lesson 1: Aspects and Chart Synthesis
- A close look at aspects, the “guts” of the chart.
- How to “eyeball” the major aspects so that you can find them without aspect lines or grids.
- An exploration of the geometric patterns underlying the signs and houses.
- How to go beyond looking up placements (chart analysis) and size up the chart as a whole (chart synthesis).
- 4.5 hours of video instruction
- Examples and exercises
- Astrology flashcards
- Optional quizzes and assessment
- Advanced charting tools at astro.com
Lesson 2: The Family Story in the Chart
- The chart shows us family life in the formative years, and how that relates to our emotional and relating patterns as adults.
- A tour of the basic energies of the chart from the viewpoint of Jungian psychology.
- An exploration of the signs and houses, and how they relate to each other.
- A deep exploration of the mother and father archetypes in the chart, with class examples.
- 2.5 hours of video instruction
- Optional quiz and assessment
Lesson 3: The Karmic Story in the Chart
- How to identify residual trauma in the chart and use past life scenarios to understand it
- “Young” and “old” parts of your psyche and soul
- 2.5 hours of video instruction (with a bonus 2-hour guest speaker)
- Karmic astrology flash cards
- Quizzes, exercises, and examples
- Optional assessment
Lesson 4: The Health Story in the Chart
- An introduction to medical astrology
- The planets and signs in medical astrology
- A holistic nutritionist’s view of the astrology of nutrition, food, and metabolism.
- The Nodal Chart: a special medical astrology charting technique
- 4 hours of video instruction
- Medical astrology worksheet
- Medical astrology flashcards
- Optional assessment
I will be available for questions and mentoring calls.
If you enroll now, you’ll have access to the course material for 18 months, including the improvements and upgrades that I’ll be making along the way. This should give you time to review the material, practice your skills, and then go back through the course and understand it on a whole new level!
A bit about me: Sometime in the mid 1990s, I started buying every beginning astrology book I could get my hands on. I was obsessed with learning about my astrological chart. Month after month, every spare moment went to looking up planets in signs, aspects, trying to find answers about my life.
I did find them. And the answers were far more insightful than I had ever imagined.
I was hooked. I studied my chart, my friends’ charts, (the guy I had a crush on)…
After a while, I got into my first astrology class. What an eye opener! My first teacher (a Taurus) brought the planets to life for me! He made astrology practical, accessible, and useful. And that’s what I want to do for you.
Are you ready? Let’s go!