What does Mars in Leo mean?
“Mars in Leo” on an astrology calendar means that from our perspective here on Earth, Mars is moving through the part of the sky we call Leo – where the Sun visits in the summertime. In a birth chart, Mars in Leo means that from our perspective here on earth, Mars was there on your date of birth. Mars in Leo in your birth chart brings Leo’s pride, determination, and creativity to the “blueprint” that makes you who you are. How to read a birth chart –>
Mars in Leo • June 11 – July 29, 2021
As Mars exits the emotional realm of Cancer and enters passionate, creative Leo on June 11, you may feel a palpable shift in the energy. Mars in Leo Mars in Leo stimulates urges to create, recreate, and dominate. Some individuals will respond to the eg0-current, stand out, and take the lead. Others will become more self-conscious and shy away from the intensity of the spotlight. Efforts in the direction of creativity, organization, and developing healthy self-expression should be successful.
Foolish pride and stubborn attitudes may be a stumbling block, especially on days when Mars is under stress (☂☂ days). Action in a more constructive direction on days when Mars is in harmony with other planets (☆☆ days).
Key Mars in Leo dates
- Mars enters Leo – June 11, 2021
- ☂ Mars inconjunct Jupiter – June 11-14
- Exaggeration or errors in estimation
- ☂☂☂ Saturn square Uranus – peaked on June 14
- ☆☆ Mars sextile North Node (mean) – June 22-26
- Inspired ideas, connections
- ☂☂ Mars opposite Saturn and square Uranus – June 27 – July 3
- Conflict, frustration, trust & boundary issues
- Sudden surprises, changes, accidents, technology problems
- ☆☆ Mars sextile Chiron (overlapping) – June 29 – July 3
- Unusual solutions that incorporate the best of different worlds
- ☂☂ Mars inconjunct Neptune and Pluto – July 15-22
- A lack of clarity. Confusion, misinformation, misguided action. Increased sensitivity to problematic food, drugs, toxins, and allergens.
- Dates from Molly’s 2021 astrology calendar
Work: A leader emerges. Gifts, promotions, and marketing should go especially well on days when Mars aligns favorably with other planets (marked with ☆☆ above).
Love: Leo is the most romantic of all the signs. Sincere compliments, gifts, and displays of appreciation and respect go a long way.
Health: You may experience a palpable boost in physical energy as Mars enters Leo. Metabolism, digestion, and other physiological processes proceed more quickly and generate more heat. Inflammation impacts the upper-to-mid back, spine, heart, and circulatory system. On Mars’ stress days (☂☂ days), be careful. Accidents and injuries from overexertion are more likely, so don’t push beyond your limits. This is a weak point in the 2-year Mars cycle for you if you were born with Mars in Aquarius.