Finding the best astrology for surgery or a medical procedure is a two-layered art form. First, the interplay of the Sun, Moon, and planets in the heavens tells us how well things are likely to be “flowing” in a complex setting like a surgical workplace. Second, planetary contacts to your birth chart tell us a lot about your vitality, resilience, and frame of mind going into surgery. Together, these two incredibly important insights can help you schedule any activity that’s likely to put some stress on your physical body, especially a medical procedure.
Surgery, dental work, and medical procedures are a big deal! Using medical astrology to plan your surgery will help you find the best possible astrological conditions and give you peace of mind going into the procedure.
Medical procedure, surgery, or dental work: $85
Cosmetic surgery or treatment (including tattoos): $125
If you cannot afford the fee, you may request a discount or waiver.
(No discounts for most cosmetic procedures.)
Jake’s surgery on Wednesday was a success and we are home. He is healing wonderfully just as you predicted. Thank you for your guidance in choosing the date and best to you and yours.
-Marta, Jake’s mom
I wanted to let you know my spine surgery went really well!!! Thank you so much for the help on the date. I could definitely notice that I was feeling good physically and emotionally on the day of the surgery, so thank you.
-Luna, Durham NC
I had my surgery on February 20th this year as you had suggested. I am extremely happy with the outcome! Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect from my medical election consult?
This is an electional research service to help you plan your procedure with the best conditions– the best astrology available to you. I will research the dates you give me and get back to you via email with what are, in my opinion, the best astrology for surgery that’s available to you. My opinion on the timing for your surgery or procedure is based on careful research and informed by my decades of experience with astrology. I usually include a short review of my thought process with the recommendation. If you have questions, you may call me on the phone during my office hours to discuss.
How many dates? I’ll give you as many good astrological dates for surgery as I find. Sometimes there are several to choose from. Other times, I struggle to find just one that is suitable. Your chart, as Forrest Gump would say, is like a box of chocolates. I don’t know what I’ll find until I get in there.
What not to expect: First, do not expect an in-depth report or chart reading. (I don’t do full readings even for my own medical treatments.) Secondly, I will point out times when you have the most strength and support, but I cannot guarantee a favorable outcome. The outcome ultimately depends on more than astrological conditions. Finally, I am not a doctor. My recommendation is not medical advice.
What astrological factors do you consider when you elect medical dates?
There are three major areas I look at to find the best astrology for a surgery or medical procedure.
- The astrology on the calendar. I’m looking for the clearest skies I can find– this tells me that the astrology for surgery will be more suitable. The surgical team will be getting along, and the workplace will be functioning smoothly and with minimal stress. This won’t make a bad team good, but it will optimize teamwork and communication in the workplace.
- The phase of the Moon. For most surgeries, the closer to the New Moon, the better.
- The impact of the day’s astrological influences on your birth chart (also called your transits). This tells us what kind of day you are having, your relative strength, and your body’s capacity to withstand the trauma of surgery.
Do you need the surgeon’s chart?
Short answer: No. Why?
- Because this is a WAY bigger deal in your life. For the doctor, it’s just another day at work. The calendar gives us a good enough idea of the energetics at work in the surgical workplace, and is the most useful tool we have to determine the best astrology for surgery.
- Because finding the best date for two people takes a lot more time and research than it does for one. (To give you an idea, I used to elect wedding dates for couples. My fees typically came in at about $400-500.)
- Because in most cases, it would limit your options so much, that it wouldn’t be practical.
What if I can’t wait for the best astrology for surgery?
There are times in life when a medical procedure has to be done, regardless of the planets. If your procedure must be done soon for medical reasons, do not put it off to wait for better astrology.
If your surgery date is set and can’t be moved, please do yourself a favor and STOP LOOKING AT THE ASTROLOGY. Close the book; stop running charts; step away from the Google machine. If you are a beginner looking for something scary in astrology, YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND IT. Stop freaking yourself out.
Even if your date is a total astrological stink-bomb, it does not guarantee that things won’t work out! Of course you have difficult transits; this is a difficult time in your life! It may not be the kind of optimized timing for surgery that you get when you have a wide open schedule and plenty of dates to choose from. Still, it does not guarantee a poor outcome. Negativity and worry about the astrology won’t help you or your loved ones get through it. Bless yourself and the people around you, bless the planets, and let the process unfold on its own timetable.