A planetary perspective on your health patterns and your personal timeline.
- Examine health patterns in the natal chart
- Identify opportunities to improve health
- Optimal times to change your routine, visit practitioners, and go for it– or lay low.
- Strategies to help you through stressful times
- Surgery, dental work, and medical procedures are a big deal!
- The interplay of the Sun, Moon and planets in the heavens tells us how well things are likely to be “flowing” in a complex setting like a surgical workplace.
- Their contacts to your birth chart tell us a lot about your vitality, resilience, and frame of mind going into surgery.
- These are two incredibly important pieces of information to check when you schedule any stressful activity, especially a medical procedure.
A new perspective on your relationship with your spouse, parent, or child– 17 years old or younger. An astrological view of a difficult family situation or crisis.
All services are confidential. NCGR Code of Ethics for Astrologers